Rolling deadline for CyberFiesta is February 27th. It is an opportunity for those exceptional softwares who missed the regular deadline. The result for these entries will be uploaded by 1st March.
CyberFIESTA is an event for you to participate to showcase your software design expertise. It involves presentation of pre-developed utility-based software developed by you.
Rules and Guidelines:
•The participants are required to design a software before‐hand and present the same during APOGEE.
• The first stage involves the uploading of abstracts. The format for the abstract has been uploaded on the website.
• Softwares to be presented during APOGEE 2010 will be selected on the basis of the abstracts uploaded online, which is the first stage that is involved.The entries selected for the second round are required to present their paper at BITS Pilani during APOGEE 2010.
• Entries must be innovative and original.
• The abstract must be in .pdf or .doc format.
• The prescribed format (Click here to see) must be followed failing which may lead to disqualification of the participants.
• Entries can be in any computer language.
• Teams consisting of not more than two people can participate.
• Presentation time is 20 minutes and an extra 5 minutes for the judge to question the participant(s).
• Any extension in the allotted time will result in the loss of points.
• No request regarding change in schedule and date of Cyber Fiesta will be entertained under any circumstances.
• Participants must make sure their participation in APOGEE does not lead to violation of Copyright laws of conferences/seminars they have previously attended.
• The results will be declared on the last day of APOGEE (March 14th 2010). All participants and winners will be awarded certificates on the same day. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
Click here to download the abstract format
The last date for the submission of the CYBER FIESTA abstracts is 23rd,February 2010 (latest by 23:59 IST).
All abstracts must be mailed to pep.cyberfiesta[AT]gmail.com
Sai Kishore K.
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship