Code 2 Play
Be no longer a player of someone else’s game. Prepare your own game. Master it ….Check your innovative skills , coding skills , and of course gaming skills. We provide you with the directions and you develop it.
- The contestants are required to register before participating for the event
- Contestants can participate as a team of maximum two members.
- Contestants are required to submit a zip file containing source code ( and the executable file ) along with the personal details of all the team members in a separate text document.
- The contestants are required to upload the solution for only one of the given two problems
- No solutions will be accepted after MAR 5th 23:59hrs.
- The participants are suggested to make use of appropriate comments at required places. And also mention the platform on which you are developing the game at the top of the source code file within comments.
- The solutions (zipped files) are to be mailed only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Results will be announced on 14th march . And the winners will be informed accordingly .
For any further details at any point of time , please contact
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship