The robots today work on their own brain and are able to take decisions on their own. If you think your robot can also do so and find a path of it’s own then this problem on Line Follower is where you should head for.
The participants should build an autonomous robot that can follow the given path in minimum possible time. The aim of the event is to check the stability and sensing capabilities of the robot in comparison with other opponents.
• Each team will be given a time slot. Delays are strictly not allowed.
• Teams are also required to bring along a “hard” copy of abstract.
• Judges’ decision shall be treated as final.
• The organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the above rules as they consider necessary. The changes will be notified. Please check the website consistently for updates.
• In the event of ambiguity, the organizers' interpretation of any clauses of the rules shall prevail.
The last date for abstract submission is 28th February 2010. Click here to download the abstract
For further specifications and rules :
Click here to download the Track-O-Mania rules booklet
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship