• Your design can be a simulation of any process in any field. You can even add your own workable innovations to existing processes or even design a new process, provided it is practically feasible.
• Your design should necessarily be interfaced with an external hardware. You can transmit/ receive data from the hardware through any means.
• Minimise your assumptions. As far as possible take all your inputs from the user or through communication with an external hardware.
• Extra credits will be given if output is communicated to a hardware which then performs the necessary action. However, if this is not possible then output should be recorded or saved and trend/s of output/s over time or any other variable parameter should be displayed through appropriate graphs.
• Your design should be tested for extreme cases. If a particular input is hazardous, then the simulation should provide a safe exit from the process if such an input is given.
• Please mail an abstract of the process you are simulating. The last date for abstract submission is February 20, 2010. Your abstracts should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship