Webdiz 2010 results declared Click here to view results
WebDiz 2010 is a first of its kind website designing and development contest. The participants will be providing a solution to a problem statement through ingenious design and development skills. Participants are given free reign over technologies needed to build the website.
Click here to download the problem statement
Designs must be mailed to ganesh[AT]bits-apogee.org
Participants are required to select any one out of the 3 problem statements mentioned in the above file.
• A team may comprise of a maximum of 2 members.
• The participants must mail (details on the Apogee-2010 site) the compressed (zip/.rar) website along with a text file containing team details. The main page of the website must be named “index”.
• The participants are required to attach the original PSD (or equivalent) files of the images used.
• The website must be contained within 3MB (excluding original PSD files).
• The website may contain a minimal amount of Flash content (A gallery, for example). A website based entirely on Flash is discouraged
• The entry must not be restricted to a single web page.
• No self-extracting executable files are allowed.
• Decision of the judges shall be final and binding to all.
• Deadline for submission is 5th March.
• XHTML 1.0 is preferred over HTML 4.0.
• HTML & CSS validation is required. The best practice is to check with W3C validator.
• The website must be cross-browser compatible.
• By submitting your entry, you are attesting that you have the necessary authorization to use the images, text and other content contained therein. DO NOT SUBMIT your site if you are in violation of, or uncertain of your rights to, any copyrights, patents,trademarks or other intellectual property.
• Aesthetic appeal
• Relevance to the problem
• Usability and ease of navigation
• Adherence to the standards
• Clean coding
Ganesh Kumar K
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship